Hey bro and sis, in fact Java language more simple than English. Really ???
Simple Example are :
1) Walk slowly on the edge (side) of the road = MLIPIR
2) Falling backward and then hit own head = NGGEBLAK
3) Falling/tripping forward (and may hit own face) = KEJLUNGUP
4) Smearing one’s body with hot ointment or liquid and then massaging it = MBLONYO
5) Riding an old bicycle = NGONTHEL
6) Got hit by a truck that is moving backward = KUNDURAN TRUK
7) Hot pyroclastic cloud rolling down a volcano = WEDHUS GEMBEL
8) A small, sharp thing embedded inside one’s skin = SUSUBEN/KETELUSUPEN
9) Things getting out from a container accidentally because of gravity = MBROJOL
10) Get hit by thing collapsing on top of one’s head/ body = KAMBRUKAN
11) Drinking straight from the bottle without using glass, where whole bottle tip gets into the mouth = NGOKOP
12) Difficult to open eyes because something is shining very bright = MBLERENG
13) Hanging on tightly to something in order to be inert = GONDHELAN
14) Falling/tripping accidentally because of a hole =KEJEGLONG
15) Being overly active carelessly = PECICILAN
16) Feeling un well because of cold temperature = KATISEN
17) Releasing “wind” from the body thru a coin drawn across the skin’s surface = KEROKAN
18) Finding by accident something good or useful without looking for it = NDILALAH
19) Expression or gesture due to a sudden appearance (of something) = MAK JEGAGIK
20) A slip of the tongue, or uncontrolled pronunciation, of a particular word = KAMISISOSOLEN..:)
*just keep fun, after busy b your activity.
Posted by antosilat from WordPress for BlackBerry.